EIGHT YEARS AGO...
This is not a perfect story, is not even a finished story, still is on the lines of the surreal and the very much real; I know that a lot of stories begin the same, the boy meets the girl fell in love and BUM... they are happily ever after (very lame if you ask me). The truth of all is that indeed the boy met the girl, however neither boy or girl were interested on each other, they merely talked and seemed like very nice friends, no feelings were involved or even crossed their minds it was just a sincere friendship. That girl of course it was me and the boy was my very best friend, my now loving husband (lucky us!!)
When I begin to tell the short short version of this, people do not believe me, WHY?- It might be because my husband and I are very different, because we do not complete each other´s sentences, because we are not all over each other, because we respect each other and care for our opinions, because NO ONE marries their first bf or gf, etc. Honestly I don´t mind that, it is our truth, we meet at the age of twenty-one and here we are at my almost twenty-nine and his still twenty-eight, married and with one amazing son.
This new journey that I´m getting myself into is different from my older blog because this one is updated and it shows a new aspect of my life, the married-studying-mommy-working side.
WELCOME TO MY NEW -HECTIC- LIFE!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario