THE POWER OF LOVE
I used to think sacrifices were not for me, that were not necessary to succeed in life, I guess I was wrong all along, sacrifices do apply to me and to any person that wants to achieve something. What I have learned recently is that love is truly an outgoing force that can make you change, turn, twist and literally make a 180º change. I didn´t knew I could survive with 5 hours of sleep, that I could bring to life to another being, that I could share my life with another amazing human, that I could still be me, the old me. This is only the beginning and a lot of compromises must be made, but the thing about love is that, no matter what, you will still do it with a smile deep down, never brag, but always be thankful for what you have and what God has given you. So yeah, Im tired and sometimes just want to run away but love, conquers all, love, allows you to let loose and enjoy the little things that at the end make life what it is.

Comentarios

Entradas populares